RM27
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello England

Go down

Hello England Empty Hello England

Post by Admin Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 am

Hello.
We'll manage England NT in the next two seasons.
Our major goal is a good result in the next World Cup, when we'll try to reach the quarter finals.
To get that target, we'll try some players and strategies, with an eye on the ranking, of course.
This won't be our only purpose: we're strongly motivated to develop a wide list of young players, the future of the NT.
This is why we have recently extended the players' list and we wrote to many managers to ask about players and trainings (I apologize if there has been some misunderstanding).
Before the end of the season, we'll cut a few veterans, some with a huge career in the NT. Sorry, this is the cruel world of RM.

By the way, don't hesitate to contact my friends Paul (forwards) and codeghin (backs) to talk about the training of players up to 21 years old. You can also submit older players, if you think they could be interesting for the NT and write directly to me to discuss about players in the main list.

The forum is open to all the managers from all the countries (we will not reveal secrets, obviously).
Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rm27.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum